zondag 27 september 2009

Nouk Donna Hair Conversion - Something I'm really proud off.


Well, guess what, another hair conversion. I'm actually really proud off this one. I worked very hard and very long. It's a conversion from one of Nouk's (who we all love btw, to bad she is retired...) female hairs. I loved the hairdo so much I just had to convert it. It's smoothly animated (really difficult, had to redo animation like four times.), no gaps and all that. Also I tested it thoroughly in game.

It's a TS2 to TS3 hair. The original mesh was made by Nouk.
For this hair I actually made a new mesh for the first time, not just move vertices around. The round scalp thingy above the neck is mine! :D

The hair is Teen trough Elder for females only.

It's fully recolorable. With propper working highlights, tips and roots. Thanks to Bosies tutorial (again.)

Download it HERE!

Enjoy it!

Polygon Counts:
Polys: 5262. Quite high but it's a long hair and it takes a lot of vertices to make a smooth wavy hair (ponytail!!).
Vertices : 3540

Additional Credits:
Nouk
HP
Delphy
Bosie

Thanks!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. This looks really nice too. Thank you, v_ware. I love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. wow, Excellent conversion, beautiful. Thank you so much, its gorgeous.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Download FULL Sims 3 + World Adventurs + All store objects + Riverview and uncensor patch in one package at:
    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5403527/Sims_3___World_Adventures___All_store_items___patches___rivervie

    Copy and paste url into browser.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen